So tonight was the first game played with the new Space Marine Codex in v5 rules.
I played against Jimmy in an objective game, pitched battle deployment.
And we had a blast! Jimmy brought Tau against my blue boys. We drew, but Jimmy took the moral victory on kill points.
Moment of the match was me rolling shaken result against a bunker. After Jimmy rolled a cover save for it.
Overall, 5th editon games are faster, much more fin to play and against the right opponent, riotous fun!
OK, time to use this blog for what I intended it.
Posting Random crap no one cares about. 😀
I have actually made some progress on my Ork army. 10 Boyz painted, 1 Dipped, 9 almost ready for dipping, 2 Deff Dreads Painted, needing basing. I have Finished 1 whole bike, not the rider, but the bike, maybe needs some little areas touched up with spot colours, but its almost done, the question is dipping it or not.
That leaves me with:
- 2 Bikes to paint, 9 to paint, then assemble (painting them while assembled is a pain in the ass)
- 3 Killa Kans to paint & base
- 20 more boyz to paint, base all 30, dip 29
- 3 rokkit boyz to paint, base & dip
- 3 nobs to paint, base & dip
- 6 nob bikers to paint & dip
- 6 normal bikers to paint & dip
- 3 trukks to paint and assemble
- 10 lootas to paint, base & dip
- 1 small mek & 1 big mek with oiler grot to paint, base & dip
- Ghaz, paint & base
- 3 Deffkoptas to paint
And all for January…
Oh, and I have to finish some Tau & Marines so I can play 5th ed…