So yeah, new year, new post.
This year, 2011, is all about getting stuff done. To that end, I have The List (TM). The List contains everything that I want to get done during 2011. It includes things to do with Warhammer 40,000, World of Warcraft, Gaming in general, and things I want to do in my life.
So, whats on this list, I hear you ask, across the ether and the net? Good question. Sample after the break.
- Finish my Ork Army: Now, that’s easier said than done. I want to add at least another 2 Battlewagons and a few Big Meks.
- Finish the Ultramarines Stripping I began in August.
- Repaint the naked Marines into my new, “Off-Road, Goes Anywhere” Chapter
- Make a start on some terrain
- Level my Alts to Cap, starting with the Death Knight
- Maybe do some Heroics on my Main, get him raid ready.
- In general, do more of the things I want to do with Mary.
- Walk more.
- Get fit.
- Complete the goals on my list!
Now, the thing is, without even a roadmap like this, I’m liable to let things float on by. With this list, I stand a chance at actually getting things done, and, managing my time a little better.
Immediately on my list of To-Do’s is get the Orks Warpcon Ready. That involves completing 7 Loota’s, 30 Shoota Boys, 3 Big Shoota Boys, 1 Trukk, 1 Killa Kan, 1 normal Biker, 1 Nob Biker.
I’ve so far completed the 30 Boys and have made significant progress on the bikers and on the Big Shoota’s.
I’m going to keep this updated with my progress over time.
That’s my promise for myself for 2011.
Now to get to work on it! 😀