Welcome! You have chosen, or been chosen to relocate to one of our few remaining Free Thought Centers. Welcome.
I have one important rule: Wheaton's Law: Don't be a Dick.
Granted, I usually fail at this, but I do try every day, so I figure I'm ahead of the game somewhat.
Some important things.
1. I make it plainly clear where I work. However, I like getting paychecks, so don't expect slander and rumours to be the order of the day here. My views aren't that of my employer or other employees.
2. I don't schill products I don't use.
3. I'm a Scorpio, and like long walks on the-- Wait, sorry, wrong site... OK, Yeah...
3. (Again) Don't come here expecting an argument, or to start one, go to 4chan for that. I'm fairly sure that the /B/ boards will welcome you*...
4. I** Like*** Footnotes****
The views expressed here may or may not be 100% compatible with yours. They are the views of the author, and as such, are subject to the world being viewed differently from you and may cause you offence.
If there is a problem with this you have some choices:
1. Stop reading now.
2. Start a cult. If you want everyone to agree with you, do that.
3. Become your nation's leader. Pretty much the same as point 2.
4. Stop crying, the world is tough. Life is hard, get a helmet.
* They enjoy fresh meat...
** They're fun.
*** No, really.
**** They are.+
+ Maybe... :P
March 2014 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Category Archives: Misc
There are moments. Fleeting, ephemeral moments that freeze the mind, stopping everything in its tracks in an instant. Before, they were unclear things, causing tangents and diversions. Flashes of genius, of brilliance. Now. Now they are instants of clarity. Slivers … Continue reading
OK, so looking back, a blog post in February on a blog that occasionally deals with the topic of Getting Things Done? Great way to showcase that… Anyway, It has been a while, so I may just get right to … Continue reading
So. 2012. We’re a full month into it and by now I’ve crystallised most of what I want to achieve for the year. As last year, I’m documenting most of it here so I have a reminder and some place … Continue reading
So. We’re now into 2012. Time for the old retrospective post, eh? Read on for more!
Two words that encompass a slew of feelings, descriptions and states of being.
It’s what comes after the first two words that makes it far from a simple statement. Continue reading
Well, Portal 2 has been announced for April, and pre-orders went on sale today. Can you say “F*ck yes!”? I’m going to have a happy Easter…
So yeah, new year, new post. This year, 2011, is all about getting stuff done. To that end, I have The List (TM). The List contains everything that I want to get done during 2011. It includes things to do … Continue reading
I’ve managed to soft mod my wii. It wasn’t involved, but there was plenty if reading and prep work involved. Check back for a later post, detailing just how I managed it…
OK, so I’ve been adding to my Marine army of Doom. So far I now have 2 Drop Pods, 10 Sternguard, Marneus Calgar and I’ve converted up a nice kneeling Kayvan Shrike count-as model. I’ve also gotten all the parts … Continue reading